October 5, 2015 by Grand Central Party
Not many see the beginning of school as a fun moment – but if you and your spouse-to-be have always been the kind of “nerds” who actually love what school is all about, there’s absolutely no reason why you shouldn’t bring this into your wedding day.
Yes, you read that right! A school-themed wedding would be unique and more than appropriate for a fall wedding! Here are some cute ideas on how you can incorporate this fun theme into your Big Day:
- Have a fun photo shooting in a library. If you have a school library close to your wedding venue, run away with your bridesmaids and groomsmen and shoot some truly fun and unique photos there. You’ll definitely love it how these turn out in your wedding album!
- Pinwheels. Use these fun school DIY projects for your wedding centerpieces and even for your groom’s and groomsmen’s boutonnieres. Even more, offer them as wedding favors – regardless of how young or old your guests may be, they will surely love to bring out the children in them with these cute toys!
- Have a hand drawn guest book. You don’t have to be a true talent at drawing to create something really unique out of your guest book. Bring out the school girl and school boy in you, draw your guests one by one and ask them to sign right next to their “portraits”. They will definitely have a good laugh!
Searching for wedding rentals to make your Big Day as unique as your love story is? Grand Central Party has gathered some of the most beautiful pieces of rustic furniture, table linens, glassware, flatware and even wedding tents out there – so it’s definitely worth paying us a visit! Come look at our pretty wedding rentals and create a wedding that mirror what you and your future spouse are all about!
Photo source: flickr.com/ onigiri-kun
September 29, 2015 by Grand Central Party
Having a bachelorette party thrown has become quite common these days. And while this should be a night of fun with your favorite friends in the world, keep in mind that there are certain rules both you and your bridesmaids should never omit. What are some of the most important ones? Read here and find out more:
- Dress nicely, but don’t overdo it. And make sure you leave that very-very short skirt at home! This is a surprise party and you don’t know exactly what your girls have planned for you so it’s better to stay neutral. You don’t want to go clubbing with an extra-short skirt and you most definitely don’t want to go to a fancy restaurant in the same skirt either!
- Have plenty of water. Really. It will save you from getting drunk too quickly and from having a huge headache the next morning. It can be very easy to lose track of how much you have drunk, especially when you are having a good time – so make sure to mix your beverages with water and to stay hydrated at all times.
- Likewise, careful with what you eat. Do eat before you leave home, but try to eat something light and nourishing. The last thing you want is to have to go home because of something you ate! Also, if your bridesmaids want to eat out, make sure you don’t overindulge – it might not go very well with the drinks you plan on having later on in the night.
Searching for the most beautiful wedding rentals in Nashville, TN? Contact Grand Central Party! We have everything you need to make your wedding truly unique and unforgettable, so we are more than worth your time too! Come visit us and we guarantee you will not regret it!
Photo source: flickr.com/heylovedesigns
September 22, 2015 by Grand Central Party
As a bride, you want to be gorgeous on your wedding day – and the type of makeup you choose can be crucial when it comes to this. Leaving aside makeup trends and tips, keep in mind that the most important thing is to make sure your look truly suits your personality. Here are some tips to decide on the best makeup according to who you actually are:
- Optimistic, feminine and full of energy. Inspire your makeup from the hippy fashion of the late 60s and early 70s. Use soft pink shades for your cheeks and for your lips and make sure to keep your eyes as natural as possible. Accessorize everything with a huge smile!
- Glamorous, elegant and classy. Your makeup should reflect your sense of style and refinement. Keep it within the gold and nude touches and you will look truly beautiful. At the same time, make sure you don’t overdo it with the bronzer – it can look completely unnatural and unflattering both in real life and in the photos as well.
- Melancholic, timeless, stylish. The perfect type of makeup to try is the retro-inspired one. Go for the big hair and the gorgeous lips and keep everything else natural. Use black eyeliner to create the cat-eye effect and just a tad of blush to add a bit of color to your cheeks. When it comes to lipstick, red is probably the most “timeless” option, but you can go for a soft nude pink as well.
Want your wedding décor to reflect your personality as well? Come visit Grand Central Party! We hold an impressive (and beautiful) collection of wedding rental items ready to make your Big Day truly spectacular – so it will be more than worth it to take a look at our offer!
Photo source: flickr.com/ colmsurf
September 14, 2015 by Grand Central Party
Some people believe that hiring a wedding planner for their Big Day is a luxury they cannot afford. And while there may be wedding planners that charge a lot for their services, the truth is that these days, you can find the help you need regardless of what your budget may be.
How to find the right wedding planner and make sure he/she will really help you plan an unforgettable wedding day? Here are 3 tips to keep in mind:
- Know your budget. It is not enough to know that you are searching for an “inexpensive” or for a “luxury” wedding planner because even these categories can be split in a multitude of sub-categories. Remember, some planners will offer you full service from the very beginning to the end of the wedding, while others will offer more specific services (such as design or day-of coordination) – and their price will depend on what exactly they do for you.
- Look at their style and at other weddings they have planned before. While you may not be able to attend a wedding planned by your chosen professional, you can at least take a look at some photos. Does everything appear to be in its right place? Does the wedding give you the feeling of a well-organized event?
- Last, but not least, see if you and your planner “click”. It is really important that you get along with your wedding planner. Otherwise, you may have to face communication problems too far into the wedding planning process.
Here at Grand Central Party, we offer the best, most unique and most beautiful wedding rental items. From chairs and rustic furniture to wedding tents, we hold everything you may need to plan a wedding that’s really personal and unforgettable. Contact us and find out more about our rentals!
Photo source: flickr.com/lindsmae
September 8, 2015 by Grand Central Party
With fall fully installed around the U.S, many brides are thinking of planning a gorgeous fall wedding – and if you are among them, you definitely know that you have made the right choice. How to make your romantic fall wedding truly unforgettable, though? Here are some tips to inspire you:
- Just a bit of black. Nobody says weddings have to be all about white and pastel colors. Actually, a fall wedding will look absolutely stunning if dashes of black are included in it. Orange-white-black and yellow-orange-black are incredibly beautiful as color combinations and they will work marvelously with a fall wedding.
- Go cowboy. Rustic weddings and fall weddings very frequently go hand in hand – and not without reason. There’s something about the fallen leaves natural décor that simply calls for rustic touches. If you want to be an unconventional bride, go cowboy by wearing a pair of fancy rustic boots underneath your elegant wedding dress. It will look funky, unique and fun, especially in the photos!
- Gothic crystals. Bring a dash of elegance to your wedding by creating centerpieces that include gothic candelabra crystals. It will look stunning and, with a bit of creativity, you can pull this off regardless of what your main wedding theme may be.
- Bold flowers. Be bold with your flowers and bridal bouquet and you will add uniqueness and personality to your entire wedding! Go for deep purple shades and combine them with warm yellows and oranges – it will look gorgeous both on your tables and in your hand as you are walking down the aisle.
Grand Central Party provides the most beautiful rustic pieces of furniture for rental – so if you want to have a superb rustic wedding in the fall, come visit us and take a look at our rental pieces! You will not regret having chosen us!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Ally Mauro
September 1, 2015 by Grand Central Party
Your wedding flowers are very important – both for your own look and for the wedding décor itself. However, have you ever considered the message your flowers are sending out? What is the meaning behind certain types of flowers and why would you settle for them? Read on and find out more about this.
- Baby’s breath. This is the kind of delicate flower that very frequently passes as a “complementary” to the larger, more opulent flowers. However, there are brides who would happily settle on Baby’s breaths alone – and if you are among them, you are probably just as delicate-yet-strong as these gorgeous little wonders.
- Carnations. Used as wedding flowers for a long time now, carnations are graceful, strong and very passionate. The white ones are said to symbolize pure love, while the pink ones are said to send messages of gratitude. At the same time though, the striped ones represent refusal – so you might want to stay away from those.
- Chrysanthemum. Beautiful, wild and full of life, these flowers are suitable for those of you who want to add a joyful touch to your wedding bouquets and flower arrangements. The large variety of colors for these flowers will definitely help you with that!
- Peonies. Extremely popular among brides, peonies are extremely graceful. Their “fluff” appearance makes them seem opulent and extravagant, but the meaning behind them is even more important for brides-to-be: having a happy marriage.
- Roses. By far one of the world’s most popular wedding flowers, roses have their own beautiful symbolism. Pink stands for admiration, white stands for purity and red stands for passionate love – all of which are perfect for a wedding “message”.
If you are looking for the most beautiful wedding rental items in Nashville, TN, come visit Grand Central Party. From wedding tents to rustic furniture, we have them all – so come by if you are looking for quality wedding rentals!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Corey Ann
August 24, 2015 by Grand Central Party
Rustic weddings have been very popular throughout the past few years – and understandably so. They are fun, unique, casual and they allow you to truly show a bit if your personality as a couple too. However, like every other type of wedding, they have to be thoroughly planned out.
If you plan on having a barn wedding and if you want to make sure you stick to your budget, here are some tips to help you truly understand the costs involved in having such a wedding:
- Take toilets into consideration. Depending on what kind of venue you choose for your Big Day, you should make sure your guests will have restrooms available. Some barns don’t have toilets nearby, so you might have to rent your own and bring them to the venue.
- Light and heat. Again, this depends on your wedding venue, on the time of the day you plan on having the wedding at and on the season as well. However, before you jump into anything, make sure your guests will be comfortable and that there will be enough light and heat in the barn.
- Keep things clean. Before you invite people in, make sure the barn is properly cleaned up. Get rid of all the insects and rodents long before the actual wedding day and remember to disinfect everything too. If this is an actual barn and not a wedding venue built around the idea of a barn, these things will be absolutely necessary.
Grand Central Party can provide you with a wide range of wedding rentals – including, but not limited to rustic furniture. So if you want your Big Day to be unique and unforgettable, come visit us, take a look at our offer and rent the best pieces of furniture for your barn wedding!
Photo source: flickr.com/ jskaroff
August 17, 2015 by Grand Central Party
Diamonds and engagement rings have been so commonly brought together that it has become almost a “rule” that engagement rings have to have at least one diamond on them. However, that’s not entirely true. Choosing a diamond engagement ring is perfectly OK if you know your loved one will enjoy it. But if you know she will like other gemstones more, there’s absolutely no reason not to go for it.
To inspire you in making the right choice, we have put together some gorgeous engagement ring ideas – so read on if you want to find out more.
- White sapphires. If you like the classy look offered by white diamonds, but if you want something more unique for the love of your life, white sapphires will be an amazing option. They work well both with white gold and with yellow gold, so regardless of what her preferences may be, you will definitely find something to suit her taste.
- Moissanite. Beautiful and elegant, moissanite makes for gorgeous engagement rings. From moissanite “trios” to princess-cut moissanite designs, there’s a huge variety of rings available out there – and, same as with white sapphires, they are made with white gold, yellow gold and even rose gold. Thus, there will surely be something to suit your future fiancé’s style 100%.
- Colored gemstones. Aside from the white, more diamond-like gemstones, you can also find a lot of engagement rings made with colored gemstones – such as rubies, sapphires, turquoise and amethysts. So, if you know your loved one will appreciate something bold and really original, you can definitely go for one of these rings.
And if you are searching for the perfect wedding rentals for the Big Day, do not hesitate to contact Grand Central Party. We have a beautiful collection of wedding rentals in store for you, so you will definitely find what you are looking for!
Photo source: flickr.com/ mrsrobot0
August 10, 2015 by Grand Central Party
Of course, gifts are not the purpose behind a wedding – but creating a wedding registry with items that are affordable for multiple types of budget is a good idea if you want to help your guests pick a gift you will actually enjoy.
Group gifts are great because they offer guests the opportunity to participate in a larger gift and because they will actually make for something you really want. To inspire you, we have gathered some of the best ideas out there – so read on if you want to find out more.
- Fancy cookware. If you and/or your future spouse are big fans of cooking, why not jumpstart a healthy life together by including a fancy set of pots and pans in your wedding registry? It will definitely make you feel like a true chef in the kitchen!
- Honeymoon fun. Including honeymoon experiences in the wedding registry has become quite popular among many couples and you can definitely go for it too. If you want to have the time of your life on your honeymoon, there’s absolutely no reason not to include your dream activities in the registry – your guests will surely love the idea that they can participate in making your dream come true.
- Artwork. If you are the artsy type and if you want your future home to be decorated in high style, you can include one or two pieces of artwork in the wedding registry. There will surely be a lot of guests willing to contribute to purchasing such a gift!
Grand Central Party offers a wide range of wedding rental items you can choose from. Tents, dance floors, unique table linens, elegant glassware – we have them all, so if you need anything, do not hesitate to contact us and find out more about our rentals!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Stewart Black
August 3, 2015 by Grand Central Party
Weddings are very frequently thought to be very formal events where a seated dinner is an absolute must. However, that’s completely untrue, especially today when brides and grooms have a lot more freedom of choice when it comes to what they have at their wedding.
If you want to have a non-seated dinner, you should definitely know that there are tons of options to choose from. Here are some tips to help you with this:
- First and foremost, keep in mind that your wedding reception does not have to be centered on a dinner party. You can very well have a marvelous brunch party or an evening soiree where you serve just cake and desserts.
- Moreover, even if you do choose to have your reception at dinnertime, you still don’t have to have a seated dinner. You can serve your guests delicious passed appetizers or you can have a buffet dinner too!
- Whatever you choose though, make sure you inform your guests on what they should expect from your event. Don’t mention this on your wedding invitations, do it on your wedding website where you will have more space to give everyone the details the need in order to be prepared for your wedding.
- Also, remember that just because you are not having a traditional reception, it doesn’t mean you have to miss out on all those cute wedding customs (such as the First Dance and the Cutting of the Cake, for example). You can have them regardless of the time of the day at which your party will take place and regardless of what you actually want to serve your guests with!
No matter what you choose, make sure to visit Grand Central Party if you are looking for beautiful and unique wedding rentals. From cutlery and glassware to very large items (such as rustic furniture or wedding tents), we hold an impressive collection of wedding rentals in store – so contact us if you want to find out more!
Photo source: flickr.com/ usdalton